Helbig & Lang - The surface finishing specialist
The powder coating is an electrostatic application method where the painting-powder is attracted by the earthed workpiece.
The most important advantages of powder coatings are:
- Solvent-free painting process (environmentally friendly)
- High protection against corrosion also for complicated formed components (wrap-around edges)
- High capability of resistance (scratches, beats, abrasion)
Just as for the wet painting also for the powder coating it is possible to apply paints with different characteristics.
- Shade of color: e.g. RAL, NCS, DB-colors, Munsell or special colors according to customer preferences
- Gloss level: mat, silk mat, satin-gloss, glossy
- Structure: flat, microstructure, macrostructure
- Quality: interior use, exterior use, mixed powder
Helbig & Lang disposes two powder plants and two powder ovens.
The following parts and components can be powdered:
|Dimensions (L×W×H)||5.000 × 1.500 × 2.000 mm|
|Material||aluminum, steel, zincked steel, stainless steel, iron |
Regarding plastic parts the high temperature in the oven has to be considered.